Skip to main content

‘I almost lost my life 3 days ago but my big boobs saved me’ – Nigerian lady shares her testimony

?I almost lost my life 3 days ago but my big boobs saved me? ? Nigerian lady shares her testimony

Facebook user, Michelle NWanks, took to her wall to recount how her massive boobs saved her life in a ghastly accident recently. Posting these photos on her page, she wrote

"I ALMOST LOST MY LIFE 3 DAYS AGO BUT MY BOOBS WHERE MY AIR BAG THEY SAVED MY LIFE SERIOUSLY FRIENDS NO JOKE HERE OOOO CAUSE Michelle NWanks NEARLY PASSED BUT I THANK GOD FOR GRACE. MERCY SAID NO ON MY BEHALF'.

?I almost lost my life 3 days ago but my big boobs saved me? ? Nigerian lady shares her testimony

?I almost lost my life 3 days ago but my big boobs saved me? ? Nigerian lady shares her testimony

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ludacris' oldest daughter celebrates 16th birthday with lovely party (photos)

Rapper Ludacris' daughter Karma celebrated her 16th birthday over the weekend and her parents threw her a lovely party...she's pictured above with her mum

Building collapses in Owerri

A building collapsed at the early hours of Sunday at about  3am  at Egbu road just opposite the police station at Fire Service in Owerri. According to reports about 6 people were rescued alive while about 4 people are feared dead. I have videos of were dead bodies are been pulled out. The governor came around to inspect the Collapsed Building and he directed that the old building beside it with a green roof should be demolished also because it's owned by same owner of the Collapsed Building since that same building has already been marked by OCDA as a building dat wud also collapsed soon. From what I saw, the materials used in constructing the building wasn't upto to standard. No chippings rather it was local stones that was used. It was also reported that the building was suppose to be 2 storey but was but out of Greed it was made 3 storey. My name is Kelly Bobor incase u want further information.

Chris Brown slides into Rihanna's comments after she shared this sexy photo

Singer, Rihanna who is currently in her hometown, Barbados for the Crop Over Festival shared this sexy photo of herself at the event. Her ex and singer, Chris Brown couldn't help but to drop a comment. See that below..