Skip to main content

Why I Can’t Go Out Without My Car Ever Again – Kiss Daniel

Hip hop sensation, Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, popularly known as Kiss Daniel, has said that he does not care much about what transpired at the 2015 edition of the Headies awards and has since moved on from the show which was full of drama this time.
Daniel, one of the biggest revelations of 2015 with his massive hit, Woju, defying odds and breaking barriers, missed out on the top prize in the Next Rated category of the annual music award which was won by Supreme Marvin Dynasty artiste, Reekado Banks.
While some music lovers argued that YBNL act, Lil Kesh deserve the award the most, a sizeable majority strongly opined that Daniel with the impact of his two hits in the year – Woju and Laye, should have walked away with the honour.
Speaking with Saturday Beats earlier in the week through his manager, Louiza Williams, the lanky musician who was involved in a car accident recently, said he is working on becoming a better artiste by the day.
“The Headies is a prestigious award but I give God the thanks and glory because I would always remain on top. I don’t care about the award or what transpired at the event. I have released a statement on the issue and I don’t want to dwell much on it,” he said.
Responding to criticisms that his beats sound very similar, the singer told Saturday Beats that he responds to such comments with a smile on his face.
“I take criticism well and I thank my fans for their honesty towards me especially when I released my songs woju and laye.
They said that the beats of both songs where similar so I went back to the drawing board to improve on myself and that is how we came out with the song, ‘Rabba’. Not to blow my trumpet but it was my part that made the song a hit. To be honest, Laye is my favourite song,” he said.
Barely two years down the line and the singer has established himself as a force to be reckoned with in the industry. He said he misses some things about being unknown.
The singer said, “I really miss being an ordinary person because right now I cannot step out without a bouncer or security personnel because of stardom. We have different types of fans and even though most fans wish me well, things could get out of hand sometimes.
Also I cannot think about taking public transport because if I do, someone could just take my picture and post it online claiming that I am broke. Now I have to avoid scandal but fame has not changed me.”
Commenting on his relationship with female fans, Kiss Daniel said he never takes advantage of a female fan.
“The ladies have been amazing to me. They are wonderful fans and I am a ladies’ man especially because of the kind of songs I sing. I love my female fans. I am a loyal and good boy who would never take advantage of women.
I am a young boy with responsibilities on my neck so I am not thinking about settling down anytime soon. There is still money to be made and I am not considering marriage at all at the moment.
“This year I am working on my album and already, Wizkid has made his own version of one of my songs. I have done collaboration with him already. I also have some international shows lined up. My album is almost complete and I would release it anytime from now,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ludacris' oldest daughter celebrates 16th birthday with lovely party (photos)

Rapper Ludacris' daughter Karma celebrated her 16th birthday over the weekend and her parents threw her a lovely party...she's pictured above with her mum

Building collapses in Owerri

A building collapsed at the early hours of Sunday at about  3am  at Egbu road just opposite the police station at Fire Service in Owerri. According to reports about 6 people were rescued alive while about 4 people are feared dead. I have videos of were dead bodies are been pulled out. The governor came around to inspect the Collapsed Building and he directed that the old building beside it with a green roof should be demolished also because it's owned by same owner of the Collapsed Building since that same building has already been marked by OCDA as a building dat wud also collapsed soon. From what I saw, the materials used in constructing the building wasn't upto to standard. No chippings rather it was local stones that was used. It was also reported that the building was suppose to be 2 storey but was but out of Greed it was made 3 storey. My name is Kelly Bobor incase u want further information.

Chris Brown slides into Rihanna's comments after she shared this sexy photo

Singer, Rihanna who is currently in her hometown, Barbados for the Crop Over Festival shared this sexy photo of herself at the event. Her ex and singer, Chris Brown couldn't help but to drop a comment. See that below..