Skip to main content

Davido's Babymama Really Smoking "Igbo"? See Her Defence

Love child drama...one of the unfortunate things in modern days! Sophie has responded to Davido’s release of a medical report indicating there was cannabis in Imade’s system. She said all the allegations were all excuses to take Imade from her.

She explained that she had been invited to a meeting where the cannabis claim was made.

She said, “On September 15, Davido’s dad invited us for a meeting that had in attendance two of his friends and Coco (his daughter).

“In that meeting, David’s dad apologised for the way I was treated in Coco’s residence and said the reason the baby was taken was because medical tests detected marijuana in Imade’s system and he needed to protect her from me and Davido.

“I couldn’t understand that because I don’t smoke marijuana and I objected at that meeting, but I was told to stay calm. After the meeting, his dad requested I leave my seven-month-old baby with him and told me I could come around to check her anytime. He also promised to pay me some upkeep and provide me with a car.

“I had to accept because I felt they had good intentions and since I could come to check my baby anytime, it was okay by me.

“They kept to their promise of the upkeep, but not the car. I didn’t bother since I could afford one. All that matter was my baby.

“Cannabis was never found in my system; it was a concocted lie to steal away my baby. I don’t smoke; I have never smoked weed let alone smoke while breastfeeding.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ludacris' oldest daughter celebrates 16th birthday with lovely party (photos)

Rapper Ludacris' daughter Karma celebrated her 16th birthday over the weekend and her parents threw her a lovely party...she's pictured above with her mum

Building collapses in Owerri

A building collapsed at the early hours of Sunday at about  3am  at Egbu road just opposite the police station at Fire Service in Owerri. According to reports about 6 people were rescued alive while about 4 people are feared dead. I have videos of were dead bodies are been pulled out. The governor came around to inspect the Collapsed Building and he directed that the old building beside it with a green roof should be demolished also because it's owned by same owner of the Collapsed Building since that same building has already been marked by OCDA as a building dat wud also collapsed soon. From what I saw, the materials used in constructing the building wasn't upto to standard. No chippings rather it was local stones that was used. It was also reported that the building was suppose to be 2 storey but was but out of Greed it was made 3 storey. My name is Kelly Bobor incase u want further information.

Chris Brown slides into Rihanna's comments after she shared this sexy photo

Singer, Rihanna who is currently in her hometown, Barbados for the Crop Over Festival shared this sexy photo of herself at the event. Her ex and singer, Chris Brown couldn't help but to drop a comment. See that below..