Skip to main content

Patoranking Reveals His Type of Woman. He says He’s Searching

 
The Dancehall Artiste has revealed he is single and searching for The right Woman. He also has revealed his type of woman he will Love to be with.
During his interview with Berla Mundi on Route 919 on Live 91.9 FM, he spoke about what he looks for in a woman… Read Below…
“I am single and searching, I mean Patoranking is single and searching. But I am looking for someone who goes beyond the physical looks. I want someone with a good character” he revealed on the radio show.


“I would like my partner to be from a different world and industry. The chemistry and compatibility between us must be strong. I am not moved by just anything, I want something that will last long. I mean if I attend a fashion show, I will meet ladies who are more beautiful than my woman and so it is your character that will distinguish you from the others,” the ‘Alubarika’” he further added.
- See more at: http://akpraise.com/2015/12/02/patoranking-reveals-his-type-of-woman-he-says-hes-searching/#sthash.Q2Nj2Ma5.dpuf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ludacris' oldest daughter celebrates 16th birthday with lovely party (photos)

Rapper Ludacris' daughter Karma celebrated her 16th birthday over the weekend and her parents threw her a lovely party...she's pictured above with her mum

Building collapses in Owerri

A building collapsed at the early hours of Sunday at about  3am  at Egbu road just opposite the police station at Fire Service in Owerri. According to reports about 6 people were rescued alive while about 4 people are feared dead. I have videos of were dead bodies are been pulled out. The governor came around to inspect the Collapsed Building and he directed that the old building beside it with a green roof should be demolished also because it's owned by same owner of the Collapsed Building since that same building has already been marked by OCDA as a building dat wud also collapsed soon. From what I saw, the materials used in constructing the building wasn't upto to standard. No chippings rather it was local stones that was used. It was also reported that the building was suppose to be 2 storey but was but out of Greed it was made 3 storey. My name is Kelly Bobor incase u want further information.

Chris Brown slides into Rihanna's comments after she shared this sexy photo

Singer, Rihanna who is currently in her hometown, Barbados for the Crop Over Festival shared this sexy photo of herself at the event. Her ex and singer, Chris Brown couldn't help but to drop a comment. See that below..