Skip to main content

"BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT HUMANS IN THERE EYE"nigerian immigrant tells his terrible experience to newsmen...

A Nigerian migrant who was rescued from an EU-bound rubber boat in the Mediterranean Sea last year has described the ordeal he went through in Libya.
22-year-old 'Otins' is one of the Nigerian migrants, who pass through Libya to what they hope is a better life in Europe. Speaking to MOAS last week, he claims that he had to leave Nigeria because of the crisis in the Niger Delta.
"I had to leave Nigeria because of the Niger Delta Crisis. This militia group came into our village and forced me and others to join them. One dark night I managed to escape the camp and run away. It took me five weeks but I finally managed to make it to Libya. It wasn’t the safe place I was expecting. I got kidnapped by a militia, they beat me and stabbed me with a knife several times. Black people are not humans in their eyes. I escaped again and managed to get in touch with a smuggler who put me on a rubber boat bound for Europe. The crossing was intense. The sun was so hot at sea that I passed out. You want to know my biggest dream? I have no dream anymore, because my only dream came true. I survived. I didn’t die in Nigeria, I didn’t die in Libya, I didn’t die in the sea. Now to find a new dream."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ludacris' oldest daughter celebrates 16th birthday with lovely party (photos)

Rapper Ludacris' daughter Karma celebrated her 16th birthday over the weekend and her parents threw her a lovely party...she's pictured above with her mum

Building collapses in Owerri

A building collapsed at the early hours of Sunday at about  3am  at Egbu road just opposite the police station at Fire Service in Owerri. According to reports about 6 people were rescued alive while about 4 people are feared dead. I have videos of were dead bodies are been pulled out. The governor came around to inspect the Collapsed Building and he directed that the old building beside it with a green roof should be demolished also because it's owned by same owner of the Collapsed Building since that same building has already been marked by OCDA as a building dat wud also collapsed soon. From what I saw, the materials used in constructing the building wasn't upto to standard. No chippings rather it was local stones that was used. It was also reported that the building was suppose to be 2 storey but was but out of Greed it was made 3 storey. My name is Kelly Bobor incase u want further information.

Chris Brown slides into Rihanna's comments after she shared this sexy photo

Singer, Rihanna who is currently in her hometown, Barbados for the Crop Over Festival shared this sexy photo of herself at the event. Her ex and singer, Chris Brown couldn't help but to drop a comment. See that below..